8 reasons to take IELTS and test your English language skills
Students always face the dilemma of choosing the English language proficiency test before applying to their shortlisted colleges abroad. There are a number of options to choose for the proficiency test like the PTE, IELTS and TOEFL and choosing which test to give may put students in a fix. Selecting the correct test could reap considerable rewards in the longer run. Here, we share eight reasons why you should select IELTS as your English language test. It is considered a standard test around the world for evaluating the Applicant’s proficiency in English. The IELTS language certificate could be a stepping stone towards new academic opportunities in many institutions and places abroad, where English is the primary mode of communication. Today, we share eight reasons why you should take the IELTS exam:
- The biggest reason for you to take the IELTS is that it is accepted across major organisations, universities, and colleges. The majority of institutions from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand accept IELTS scores. It is more like an evaluation that guarantees that you have a decent understanding of the English language.
- If you are planning to study abroad, taking the IELTS is a great choice. Almost every university/college around the globe accepts IELTS test results. The IELTS Academic test is recommended for students seeking studies in an English-speaking environment or university(higher education).
- Most students who take the IELTS exam move to Canada, UK, Australia, or New Zealand. While the requirements and prerequisites for immigration vary from one country to another, IELTS is still the most popular English language test around the globe. No other English language testing exam has a reach comparable to that of the IELTS. It is also easily accessible; you can take the test across 900 different well-equipped Cambridge authorised centres.
- IELTS provides a good precursor on what students expect after visiting their new college in a different country and culture. The test will require you to test skills by putting you in simple day-to-day conversational situations and then rate you across your Speaking, Listening, Writing and Reading skills.
- It is also a great way to evaluate your existing language skills and can highlight areas you might need to work on to improve your understanding and expertise of the language.
- IELTS covers both British and American English. The test is designed on a realistic approach by linguistic experts from Australia, New Zealand, Britain and the USA.
- IELTS scores are accepted worldwide and recognised by over 10,000 organisations & 3400 institutions. It opens up new prospects in terms of career if you are looking to work for. A good IELTS score can be a significant help to achieve career aspirations.
We at Chetanya Career Consultants offer exceptional and comprehensive preparation for the IELTS test. We are also conducting IELTS online classes in the wake of the pandemic. Our program is structured and curated by expert consultants with years of understanding and guidance. Our IELTS Training Institute will help you prepare in-depth for all the four sections of Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. We help students identify key strategies and help them understand the test better. Join our IELTS Training to swiftly ace your upcoming IELTS exam and get a step closer to secure your dream admission abroad.